Term time only
8:30am – 1pm Monday to Thursday
8:30am – 12:30pm Friday
How to access the service
In order to access the funded core service (Level 1):
- Check eligibility criteria
- Complete a SAOS referral form from the resources section and return by AnyComms+ to SAOS.
In order to access charged services, do one of the following:
- Complete SAOS referral form and return by AnyComms+ to SAOS – Southampton Outreach.
- Check out the Southampton Inclusion Partnership website for menu of other support packages.
- Contact a member of the team to discuss individual requirements.
Telephone Consultation Service
A Telephone Consultation Service is available every Tuesday afternoon between 1pm and 3pm. A Special Support Assistant will be happy to talk to you about a pupil you are supporting or considering to refer.
Please call 023 80 445 981 for this service.
SAOS is led and managed by Springwell School, Hinkler Road, Thornhill, Southampton, SO19 6DH.
For any enquiries, use the contact form below.
The outreach team spend the majority of their time out in schools. If you need to contact a specific member of the team, we recommend you use their direct email. If you do not know their email, use the contact form with FAO [team member’s name] as the message subject and the team will forward the message to the relevant team member.